This post lists the most recent Add Ons updated in March 2021 and April 2021.
How to Update PMPro Add Ons
Navigate to Dashboard > Updates in the WordPress admin to update Add Ons in your membership site. A valid license is required to update some of our premium Add Ons. Be sure to backup your site before preforming updates and always update one plugin at a time so that you can isolate upgrade issues.
Offer members-only events using popular events plugins and Paid Memberships Pro.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added in a new filter for The Events Calendar, to adjust the event meta if the user doesn’t have access to the event.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added in a new filter for Sugar Calendar, to show/hide event meta to non-members.
- ENHANCEMENT: General improvements to localization and internationalization.
- ENHANCEMENT: Support recurring events for all modules, this will now automatically copy over membership requirements from the ‘parent’ event.
- BUG FIX: Fixed an issue in Sugar Calendar hiding events in the WordPress dashboard for non-members.
- BUG FIX: Fixed a warning for undefined variable for The Events Calendar for event excerpts.
- BUG FIX: Fixed an issue where event meta (event tickets and RSVP blocks) were showing on restricted events for The Events Calendar.
Integrate User Registrations with Mailchimp. Adds members to audiences based on their membership level and allows opt-in lists at checkout or profile edit.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added setting to log API calls sent to Mailchimp in the
- ENHANCEMENT: Added a
pmpromc_user_datafilter to filter user data that is sent to Mailchimp.
- ENHANCEMENT: Audience checkboxes are now shown as scrollable list on settings page if there are more than 5.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Added CSS class for checkbox labels.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Now passing a valid user object when generating CSV export file headers.
- BUG FIX: Fixed undefined variable in
- BUG FIX: Fixed required parameter being included after optional parameters in
- BUG FIX: Fixed URL to PMPro support page.
Allow users to checkout for and hold multiple memberships at the same time when using Paid Memberships Pro.
- FEATURE: Now supporting non-Stripe/Braintree gateways. You cannot checkout for multiple levels at once with these gateways, but you can checkout for one level at a time and have MMPU.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added a
pmprommpu_disable_mmpu_levels_pagefilter. Set the callback to return true to use the default PMPro levels page template instead.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: If only checking out for 1 level, the default level cost text and expiration functions are used. This avoids issues with some PMPro Add Ons that affect the cost text.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Fixed the wording of the Save button in the edit group modal.
- BUG FIX: Fixed JS code that squeezes the Add Group button into place on the level settings page.
- BUG FIX: Fixed issues when selecting multiple levels from the MMPU levels page.
Adds a Country and State dropdown selection field to the user Billing Address section at checkout for Paid Memberships Pro.
- BUG FIX: Fixed a warning where $order variable wasn’t present in certain cases like the profile page.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Fixed Italy state codes from numeric to 2 Letter ISO codes.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added in localization and default .pot file.
- ENHANCEMENT: Sanitize values where possible.
- ENHANCEMENT: Updated Country Region Selection library to latest version. (Fixes the dropdown from not populating correctly.)
Add the South African payment processing service PayFast as a gateway option for Paid Membership Pro.
- BUG FIX: Fixed admin notice showing up on all pages in WordPress dashboard when custom trial is set.
- ENHANCEMENT: Support Subscriptions Delay Add On.
Integrates with WooCommerce to sell Memberships as a product, set a global % discount on products by level or set a per-product members-only price.
- ENHANCEMENT: Tested up to WooCommerce 5.1.0
- ENHANCEMENT: Added .pot file and British English po/mo files.
- BUG FIX: Fixed issue where memberships associated with subscriptions in pending-cancel status were cancelled. We now wait for the full canceled status.
- BUG FIX: When variable products are used, we will look for a membership price on the parent product. No support for member prices on variations yet.
- BUG FIX: Removed use of deprecated