Read on to see what our development team and many external developers have contributed to our open source platform in July 2022. This post contains release notes for Paid Memberships Pro Add Ons recently updated.
How to Update PMPro Add Ons
Navigate to Dashboard > Updates in the WordPress admin to update Add Ons in your membership site. A valid license is required to update some of our premium Add Ons. Be sure to backup your site before preforming updates and always update one plugin at a time so that you can isolate upgrade issues.
Create courses with lessons and manage member access natively in Paid Memberships Pro. Also integrates membership with third party LMS plugins including LearnDash and LifterLMS.
- SECURITY: Improved security by preparing, sanitization and escaping of variables
- ENHANCEMENT: Added integration for SenseiLMS
- ENHANCEMENT: Added integration for TutorLMS
- REFACTOR: Removed unused variables and tidied up code where possible
Enhance your membership site with a public or members-only searchable directory and customizable member profile pages.
- BUG FIX: Fixed issue when profile page was nested within a nested page
- BUG FIX: Fixed fatal error when Paid Memberships Pro plugin wasn’t active
- BUG FIX: Fixed a layout issue conflict on the directory page for the Membership Maps Add On being included in the div container and now displays it correctly
- BUG FIX: Fixed warnings of undefined variables when navigating to a profile page of a non-existing user
- REFACTOR: Adjusted incorrect docblock variable for the format the profile field method
Register Helper: v1.8
A robust Add On to collect additional fields at membership signup. Fields can be collected at membership checkout, on the user’s profile or for administrative view-only.
- FEATURE: Can set fields to be saved into a user taxonomy
- ENHANCEMENT/BUG FIX: Sanitizing the upload file name
- ENHANCEMENT/BUG FIX: Removed unused select2 images
- BUG FIX: Fixed fatal error when activating RH with PMPro 2.9+ active
- BUG FIX: Fix mixed content errors in wp-admin when using HTTPS
- BUG FIX: Fixed issue with file uploads on multisite