This post lists the most recent Add Ons updates in December 2020 and January 2021.
Plus or Unlimited members can update Add Ons through the WordPress admin under Dashboard > Updates or Memberships > Add Ons. Be sure to backup your site before performing updates and always update one plugin at a time so that you can isolate upgrade issues.
Create affiliate accounts with unique referrer URLs to track membership checkouts.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Adjusted queries to only include credit for orders not in specific statuses.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added
pmpro_affiliates_new_codefilter to allow custom code to modifty the generated Affiliate Codes.
- ENHANCEMENT: Now generating the affiliate codes using the
- ENHANCEMENT: Localized the plugin for translation.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added ‘Membership Level’ to the Affiliate Report admin page and export CSV.
Allow the member to select automatic renewals via a checkbox on the Membership Checkout page.
- ENHANCEMENT: Prepared for localization.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: If you are also using the Set Expiration Dates Add On, we will no longer set the expiration date if you had the recurring checkbox checked.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Now settings session variables for 2Checkout gateway.
- BUG FIX: No longer trying to give a user their level back if they are being deleted.
Purchase gift codes for customized levels on checkout.
- BUG FIX: Fixed an issue when checking out with PayPal would change the user’s level. User’s will now keep their current level when purchasing a gift.
- ENHANCEMENT: Plugin strings have been localized and now support translations.
- ENHANCEMENT: New filter
pmprogl_gift_code_settingsadded to allow changing of discount code settings during checkout process.
Set a specific expiration date (e.g. 2021-12-31) for a PMPro membership level or discount code. This expiration date will override any expiration period set on the level.
- BUG FIX: Fixed issue where expiration dates might not apply accurately when using PayPal Standard.
Embed a shortened signup form anywhere on your WordPress site to streamline membership registration, especially for free levels. Specify form behavior with shortcode attributes to reduce require fields, redirect registration back to the same page or offer email-only signup.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added option to pass URL attributes for “email” or “username” to a page and prefill the signup form.
- ENHANCEMENT: Switching all cases where a password is generated to use core WordPress
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Now using
pmpro_session_startcore function where sessions are needed.
- BUG FIX: Fixed case where passwords were sometimes not generating.
- BUG FIX: Fixed bug where level-specific custom fields in Register Helper would not show for the specified “level” in the signup shortcode.
- BUG FIX: Fixed edge case where the stored session variable for a generated password wasn’t being cleared.
For groups or institutions that allow a member to purchase a block of linked accounts. The Add On provides the primary member’s with a code to distribute to their team for use during registration. The primary member can also automatically register the child accounts during checkout.
- FEATURE: Admins and users can now remove sponsored child accounts to free up the spot.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: We are not generating a username for child accounts at checkout if you use the
children_hide_usernameoption to hide the username field. Child accounts still need an email or name fields to generate a user account.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Now allowing a min_seats value of 0.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Now allowing seats set to a specific value, with
- BUG FIX: Fixed an issue where ‘normal’ discount codes wouldn’t work on child levels at checkout.
- Bug Fix: Fixed an issue where unlimited codes were not working as intended/hidden from the front-end.
- BUG FIX: Fixed some warnings when finding a sponsor of a user with no level and in some other cases.
This Add On adds a “delay” field to membership levels and discount codes, allowing you to set a variable-length period between your initial payment (if required) and recurring subscription payment.
- ENHANCEMENT: Prepared for localization.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added a
pmprosd_current_datefilter you can use in rare cases you want to apply subscription delays based on a day in the past.
Integrates with WooCommerce to sell Memberships as a product, set a global % discount on products by level or set a per-product members-only price.
- BUG FIX: Fixed issue where discount for membership products would be applied when shouldn’t.
- ENHANCEMENT: Improved wording on the Advanced Settings area to make the Membership and WooCommerce Subscriptions discount option clearer.