Refer to the plugin information page for more details on the Paid Memberships Pro integration with GamiPress.
You must have the Paid Memberships Pro plugin installed activate to use this Add On.
- Install and activate the GamiPress PMPro Extension.
- Follow the GamiPress documentation to set up your website for Gamification.
- Navigate to GamiPress > Point Types > Edit to assign “points” to be awarded to your users when they perform any of the following membership events that are listed below.
- Purchase any membership: When a user purchases or renews any membership
- Purchase a specific membership: When a user purchases or renews a specific membership
- Renew any membership: When a user renews any membership
- Renew a specific membership: When a user renews a specific membership
- Cancel any membership: When a user cancels any membership
- Cancel a specific membership: When a user cancels a specific membership
- Get any membership expired: When a user membership gets expired
- Get a specific membership expired: When a user specific membership gets expired
This is a third-party plugin.
The third-party integrations you see on our website are maintained by the creators of the products themselves.
Before listing them, our team conducts initial testing to ensure basic functionality. However, it's important to note that these integrations may change over time. This could include scenarios like the integration no longer being maintained, conflicts arising with the latest versions of WordPress or PMPro, issues with customer service, or other unforeseen bugs.
If you come across any problems with these integrations, please let us know by reporting them here.