The Paid Memberships Pro Plugin allows you to customize user email notifications. Various emails can be customized, including your own stylized HTML template with custom header and footer files.
A full list of customizable emails include:
- WELCOME EMAIL
- The welcome email sent out to a new member or an existing member that changed their level varies based on the membership pricing and trial structure for their level.
- MEMBERSHIP FEE INVOICE
- The Membership Fee Invoice email is sent each time a new subscription payment is made – during the option trial period and the regular membership subscription period.
- MEMBERSHIP LEVEL CHANGE
- The site administrator can manually update a user’s membership level through the WordPress admin or the member can change their own level through your site.
- MEMBERSHIP PAYMENT METHOD CHANGE
- At any time, a member can update the payment method associated with their recurring subscription. This email is sent out as a confirmation of a payment method update.
- MEMBERSHIP CANCELED
- The site administrator can manually cancel a user’s membership through the WordPress admin or the member can cancel their own membership through your site. This email is sent as confirmation of a cancelled membership.
- MEMBERSHIP PAYMENT FAILED
- This email is sent out if a recurring payment has failed, usually due to an expired or cancelled credit card. A user’s membership will not be automatically cancelled, allowing them time to update payment information without a disruption in access to your site.
- EMAIL HEADER AND FOOTER
- You can update the header and footer content of all member communications via two template files. PMPro emails are sent as HTML and the plain text version is automatically generated.