Each membership level you define also has unique pricing information. You can define an initial payment along with a recurring billing cycle, price, membership term, and optional free or reduced-price trial period.
- Initial Payment
- This is the amount charged at checkout. It can be the same as your recurring (e.g. monthly) amount, $0, or something else.
- Billing Cycle
- Each membership level has a custom billing cycle. You can choose from a daily, weekly, monthly, or annual pricing.
- Price and Membership Term
- Define the price you want to charge members per billing cycle and for how many days/weeks/months/years you want to allow access for that price.
- Custom Trial Options
- You can define the length and price of an introductory trial period or use it to charge a larger up-front cost and then lower monthly costs thereafter ($45 for the first 3 months then $10 monthly). Or, give members the first X days free then the plugin will automatically bill them according to their membership level terms on the 31st day — without any input from you!