Version 1.7.10 is out including a few bug fixes and new functions/hooks to support recent addon updates.
Please update the Paid Memberships Pro from the plugins page of your WordPress dashboard. You can also get the latest version of PMPro here or version 1.7.10 specifically here.
The full list of updates is below.
- Added getGatewaySubscriptionStatus() and getGatewayTransactionStatus() methods to the MemberOrder class. These are implemented for PayPalExpress right now and will hit the gateway API to return information on a subscription or transaction.
- Added pmpro_memberslist_expires_column filter to members list. $order is passed as second parameter. Use this to filter the date or “Never” shown in the Expires column.
- No longer showing “Membership Levels” link in dashboard menu if a user has access to other PMPro settings pages, but not the membership levels page.
- Added pmpro_applydiscountcode_return_js hook.https://www.paidmembershipspro.com/hook/pmpro_applydiscountcode_return_js/
- Fixed formatting of the level cost when a discount code is applied via AJAX.
- Removed extra $ in checkout_check.html email template.
- Fixed bug where pmpro_setOption was not working for array values in $_POST, e.g. the hideadlevels setting on the Advanced Settings page.
- pmpro_getMembershipCategories($level_id) now returns an array of category IDs instead of an array of arrays.
- Swapped all _x function calls to use __ or _e so they are translated.
- Initial Czech Republic (cs_CZ) translation files. (Thanks, Petr Hlaváček)