Version 1.7.10 is out including a few bug fixes and new functions/hooks to support recent addon updates.
The full list of updates is below.
- Added getGatewaySubscriptionStatus() and getGatewayTransactionStatus() methods to the MemberOrder class. These are implemented for PayPalExpress right now and will hit the gateway API to return information on a subscription or transaction.
- Added pmpro_memberslist_expires_column filter to members list. $order is passed as second parameter. Use this to filter the date or “Never” shown in the Expires column.
- No longer showing “Membership Levels” link in dashboard menu if a user has access to other PMPro settings pages, but not the membership levels page.
- Added pmpro_applydiscountcode_return_js hook.https://www.paidmembershipspro.com/hook/pmpro_applydiscountcode_return_js/
- Fixed formatting of the level cost when a discount code is applied via AJAX.
- Removed extra $ in checkout_check.html email template.
- Fixed bug where pmpro_setOption was not working for array values in $_POST, e.g. the hideadlevels setting on the Advanced Settings page.
- pmpro_getMembershipCategories($level_id) now returns an array of category IDs instead of an array of arrays.
- Swapped all _x function calls to use __ or _e so they are translated.
- Initial Czech Republic (cs_CZ) translation files. (Thanks, Petr Hlaváček)