Version 1.7.13 of Paid Memberships Pro is out with a da_DK localization file (Thanks, Mikael) and couple of very important bug fixes. These bugs have the potential to hinder sales if you are using Stripe with the “don’t show billing address” option set or to affect the dates of trials and other dates in the system. Please upgrade.
Please update the Paid Memberships Pro from the plugins page of your WordPress dashboard. You can also get the latest version of PMPro here or version 1.7.13 specifically here.
The full list of updates is below.
- Added Danish (da_DK) translation. (Thanks, Mikael)
- Fixed bugs with timestamps in various places (especially around trial dates) introduced in 1.7.12
- Another fix to keep PMPro from sending “undefined undefined” as the name to Stripe when the ‘don’t show billing fields’ option is chosen.
- $pmpro_stripe_verify_address flag defaults to same value of Stripe’s showbillingaddress option now.
- Changed the priority of pmpro_applydiscountcode_init hooking on init to 11 so pmpro_init() will run before and setup pmpro_currency_symbol among other things. (Thanks, semyou on GitHub.)
- Explicitly setting $current_user->membership_level in a few places to avoid issues where current_user is overwritten between init and when we try to use it.
- Avoiding a warning in pmpro_getMetavalues() function. (Thanks, Scott Sousa)
- Added target=”_blank” to help links on admin pages. (Thanks, AntonVrba on GitHub)