This update contain many important bug fixes, especially for those running 1.7.14 and PayPal Express and Braintree gateway users.
The full list of updates is below.
* BUG: Fixed warnings in PayPal Express class that could break redirects at checkout. (Thanks, Adam Warner)
* BUG: Fixed issue where new users who checked out with Braintree weren’t having their customerid’s saved, which led to subscription syncronization issues if they checked out again or updated their billing.
* BUG: Fixed warnings in the membership-billing page.
* BUG: Fixed issue where users on some sites running 1.7.14 could not logout.
* OTHER: Changed the CSS class of the checkout button generated via [checkout_button] shortcode or pmpro_getCheckoutButton() function from “btn btn_primary” to “pmpro_btn” to match other buttons generated with PMPro.