This update contain many important bug fixes, especially for those running 1.7.14 and PayPal Express and Braintree gateway users.
Please update the Paid Memberships Pro from the plugins page of your WordPress dashboard. You can also get the latest version of PMPro here or version 18.104.22.168 specifically here.
The full list of updates is below.
- BUG Fixed warnings in PayPal Express class that could break redirects at checkout. (Thanks, Adam Warner)
- BUG Fixed issue where new users who checked out with Braintree weren’t having their customerid’s saved, which led to subscription syncronization issues if they checked out again or updated their billing.
- BUG Fixed warnings in the membership-billing page.
- BUG Fixed issue where users on some sites running 1.7.14 could not logout.
- OTHER Changed the CSS class of the checkout button generated via
pmpro_getCheckoutButton()function from “btn btn_primary” to “pmpro_btn” to match other buttons generated with PMPro.