Version 1.7.14 of Paid Memberships Pro is out with a handful of bug fixes and minor enhancements.
Please update the Paid Memberships Pro from the plugins page of your WordPress dashboard. You can also get the <a href=”http://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/paid-memberships-pro.zip”>latest version of PMPro here</a> or <a href=”http://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/paid-memberships-pro.1.7.14.zip”>version 1.7.14 specifically here</a>.
The full list of updates is below.
* BUG: Fixed bug where level cost would sometimes have incorrect pluralization of months/weeks/etc. (Thanks, Kevin Ackerman)
* BUG/ENHANCEMENT: Now checking the child and parent theme for email_header.html and email_footer.html files to use for emails. The child theme is checked first.
* ENHANCEMENT: Added pmpro_getfile_before_readfile hook (passes $filename and $mimetype params) in getfile.php
* BUG/ENHANCEMENT: getMembershipLevel method of MemberOrder can now handle when discount_code property is an object. Also, the IPN Handler and 2Checkout handler will now try to get the discount code for the order to correctly update the users pmpro_memberships_users entry.
* BUG: Removed extra class attribute from CVV field that interfered with the required * JS code and some other CSS/JS-related things. (Thanks, catapult)
* ENHANCEMENT: Added code to redirect to the redirect_url if you pass a redirect_url to the login page and the user is already logged in. Updated the links in email confirmations to use login links with redirects instead of direct links.
* EHANCEMENT: Added pmpro_email_attachments filter, which can be used to add attachments to PMPro emails that are sent out. E.g., https://gist.github.com/strangerstudios/c4e771dca8723613bce3