. Last updated: .
This update include a lot of bug fixes and small improvements. The full list is below. We will likely have one more 1.7.8 or 1.8 release this month and a v2.0 release after that!
All updates included in this release:
* Fixed bug where user_id = ” was breaking on some MySQL setups and keeping the pmpro_membership_orders table from being populated.
* Updated “Joined” column in members list to use the WP date format setting.
* Removed redundant phone number on checkout page if bphone is already set.
* When adding extra columns to the Members List CSV export via pmpro_members_list_csv_extra_columns, we are now passing the original heading/field name to callback function. So you can use that in your callback functions. This generally means you can use one function that just dumps the meta value rather than requiring a separate function for each meta value.
* Fixed bug where “Show Billing Fields” option was visible on the payment settings page for the testing gateway. (This option is only for Stripe.)
* Fixed bug with choosing levels to hide ads from on advanced settings tab. (Thanks, Alain Fradette)
* Fixed bug where PayPal Express was adding tax twice for subscription charges. (This does not fix existing subscriptions on the PayPal side.)
* Fixed bug with the Stripe Webhook where non-PMPro orders were being added to PMPro via the webhook. If the customer_id cannot be found (i.e. it’s a non-PMPro customer), the order is ignored. (Thanks, Jacob Glenn)
* The getMemberOrderByPaymentTransactionID() function has been updated to return false if no payment_transaction_id is passed in (instead of finding the first order where the id is blank). This is inline with the getMemberOrderBySubscriptionTransactionID() function.
* Fix to code that hides posts from search to NOT hide posts that a user has access to but might also be accessible by users of a different level. (Thanks, normanyung on GitHub)
* Added a pmpro-en_GB translation that changes “State” to “County” on the billing address fields. (Thanks, alexbiddle on GitHub)