Version 1.8.1 of Paid Memberships Pro is out with a handful of bug fixes. These are important fixes for performance and using discount codes.
The full list of updates is below:
- BUG: Fixed typos in pmpro_memberslist_csv and pmpro_orderscsv capabilities. (Thanks, Arnaud Devic)
- BUG: Only loading the Braintree API when using it now.
- BUG: Fixed fatal error that would occur at checkout if PayPal Standard were used with a discount code. (Thanks, John Zeiger)
- BUG: Fixed issue where discount codes would not work if billing address fields were hidden. (e.g. paying by PayPal or check)
- BUG: Fixed issue with the logic around sending emails when admin’s change a member’s level or expiration date. Admins will always get an email. Members will only get an email if the checkbox is checked.
- ENHANCEMENT: No longer showing check instructions at checkout if the level is free.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added pmpro_stripe_create_subscription filter. (Thanks, nickd32 on GitHub)
- ENHANCEMENT: Added Czech (cs_CZ) language files and support for using decimals as separators. (Thanks, Martin “shr3k” Kokeš on GitHub)