Version 1.8.1 of Paid Memberships Pro is out with a handful of bug fixes. These are important fixes for performance and using discount codes.
Please update the Paid Memberships Pro from the plugins page of your WordPress dashboard. You can also get the latest version of PMPro here or version 1.8.1 specifically here.
The full list of updates is below:
- BUG: Fixed typos in pmpro_memberslist_csv and pmpro_orderscsv capabilities. (Thanks, Arnaud Devic)
- BUG: Only loading the Braintree API when using it now.
- BUG: Fixed fatal error that would occur at checkout if PayPal Standard were used with a discount code. (Thanks, John Zeiger)
- BUG: Fixed issue where discount codes would not work if billing address fields were hidden. (e.g. paying by PayPal or check)
- BUG: Fixed issue with the logic around sending emails when admin’s change a member’s level or expiration date. Admins will always get an email. Members will only get an email if the checkbox is checked.
- ENHANCEMENT: No longer showing check instructions at checkout if the level is free.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added pmpro_stripe_create_subscription filter. (Thanks, nickd32 on GitHub)
- ENHANCEMENT: Added Czech (cs_CZ) language files and support for using decimals as separators. (Thanks, Martin “shr3k” Kokeš on GitHub)