Version 22.214.171.124 of Paid Memberships Pro is out with a handful of bug fixes. These bugs have the potential to hinder sales, so be sure to upgrade.
The full list of updates is below.
- BUG: Fixed bug with updating credit cards through Braintree.
- BUG: Fixed bug with updating credit cards through Stripe.
- BUG: Fixed SQL warnings when generating the pmpro_membership_levelmeta table. (Thanks, itibet on GitHub)
- BUG/ENHANCEMENT: Moved some update billing and checkout related code from the preheaders and page templates into the Braintree and Stripe classes.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added pmpro_billing_order filter that functions similar to pmpro_checkout_order.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added pmpro_billing_before_submit_button hook that functions similar to the pmpro_checkout_before_submit_button hook.
- ENHANCEMENT: Clicking on a report widget no longer takes you to the details page. You have to click the details button. This allows us to add additional functionality to the widgets.
- ENHANCEMENT: Updated reports widgets so the “details” button only shows if a page function is defined for that report. You can now have report widgets without details pages.
- ENHANCEMENT: You can now click on a heading in the Membership Stats report widget to see data for up to 3 of your levels. The first 3 levels per the level ordering are shown.