Version 1.8.13 of Paid Memberships Pro is out with some updates to Stripe and PayPal webhook and IPN handling along with a handful of bug fixes. Some of these bugs have the potential to hinder sales, so be sure to upgrade.
The full list of updates is below.
- FEATURE: The Stripe Webhook has been updated to process subscriptions cancelled from Stripe. PMPro will now cancel memberships for these users instead of sending an email to the admin.
- BUG: Fixed various bugs in the PayPal IPN handler.
- BUG: Fixed search on discount codes page in dashboard. (Thanks, Debjit Saha)
- BUG: Fixed bug in Cancellations report where all-time cancellations were always 0.
- BUG: Fixed link to payment settings on checkout notice. (Thanks, Coen Jacobs)
- BUG: Timezone magic on edit user page in the dashboard to make sure the expiration date you select is the one set.
- BUG: Swapped out deprecated uses of eregi_replace and split.
- BUG/ENHANCEMENT: Now using
pmpro_url()function. (Thanks, Debjit Saha)
- ENHANCEMENT: Updating stylesheet for WordPress 4.7 and new Twenty Seventeen theme support.
- ENHANCEMENT: Now longer warning of membership levels with cycle numbers > 1 when using the Payflow Pro gateway since Payflow now supports cycle numbers (frequencies) > 1.
- ENHANCEMENT: Updated da_DK translation. (Thanks, bopdoq on GitHub)
- ENHANCEMENT: Added
pmpro_include_payment_option_for_paypalfilter, which can be set to false to use PayPal Website Payments Pro without the PayPal Express option.
- ENHANCEMENT: Better dependency checking for Stripe and Braintree gateways.
- ENHANCEMENT: Updated IPN handler and Stripe Webhook handler to use
pmpro_changeMembershipLevel. This improves support for the MMPU addon.