Version 1.8.13 of Paid Memberships Pro is out with some updates to Stripe and PayPal webhook and IPN handling along with a handful of bug fixes. Some of these bugs have the potential to hinder sales, so be sure to upgrade.
Please update Paid Memberships Pro from the plugins page of your WordPress dashboard. You can also get the latest version of PMPro here or version 1.8.13 specifically here
The full list of updates is below.
- FEATURE: The Stripe Webhook has been updated to process subscriptions cancelled from Stripe. PMPro will now cancel memberships for these users instead of sending an email to the admin.
- BUG: Fixed various bugs in the PayPal IPN handler.
- BUG: Fixed search on discount codes page in dashboard. (Thanks, Debjit Saha)
- BUG: Fixed bug in Cancellations report where all-time cancellations were always 0.
- BUG: Fixed link to payment settings on checkout notice. (Thanks, Coen Jacobs)
- BUG: Timezone magic on edit user page in the dashboard to make sure the expiration date you select is the one set.
- BUG: Swapped out deprecated uses of eregi_replace and split.
- BUG/ENHANCEMENT: Now using
pmpro_url()function. (Thanks, Debjit Saha)
- ENHANCEMENT: Updating stylesheet for WordPress 4.7 and new Twenty Seventeen theme support.
- ENHANCEMENT: Now longer warning of membership levels with cycle numbers > 1 when using the Payflow Pro gateway since Payflow now supports cycle numbers (frequencies) > 1.
- ENHANCEMENT: Updated da_DK translation. (Thanks, bopdoq on GitHub)
- ENHANCEMENT: Added
pmpro_include_payment_option_for_paypalfilter, which can be set to false to use PayPal Website Payments Pro without the PayPal Express option.
- ENHANCEMENT: Better dependency checking for Stripe and Braintree gateways.
- ENHANCEMENT: Updated IPN handler and Stripe Webhook handler to use
pmpro_changeMembershipLevel. This improves support for the MMPU addon.