Version 220.127.116.11 of Paid Memberships Pro is out with a handful of bug fixes.
There were also related updates to the PMPro Email Templates addon plugin and PMPro Register Helper. We are moving the Register Helper plugin to the WordPress.org repository. So look for updates to those plugins in your WordPress dashboard. If you’ve made changes to PMPro Register Helper, be sure to back up those changes before upgrading.
The full list of updates is below.
- BUG: Fixed bug where dropdown to set the account page in the page settings was showing up twice.
- BUG: Fixed warning in pmpro_account shortcode.
- BUG: Grammar fixes in admin pages. “Setup” changed to “Set Up” when used as a verb. (Thanks, sumobi on GitHub)
- ENHANCEMENT: If the option is set, terms of service page embedded on the checkout page will not be passed through do_shortcode so shortcodes get processed in the text. (Thanks, cliffordp on GitHub)
- ENHANCEMENT: The pmpro_account shortcode will now accept “membership” or “memberships” for the section name.