Version 126.96.36.199 of Paid Memberships Pro is out with a handful of bug fixes.
The full list of updates is below.
- BUG: Fixed bug where dropdown to set the account page in the page settings was showing up twice.
- BUG: Fixed warning in pmpro_account shortcode.
- BUG: Grammar fixes in admin pages. “Setup” changed to “Set Up” when used as a verb. (Thanks, sumobi on GitHub)
- ENHANCEMENT: If the option is set, terms of service page embedded on the checkout page will not be passed through do_shortcode so shortcodes get processed in the text. (Thanks, cliffordp on GitHub)
- ENHANCEMENT: The pmpro_account shortcode will now accept “membership” or “memberships” for the section name.