Version 1.8.4 of Paid Memberships Pro is out with important bug fixes for those using Stripe, Braintree, or 2Checkout. These bugs have the potential to hinder sales, so be sure to upgrade.
Version 126.96.36.199 fixes a bug introduced in 1.8.4 on the levels page.
Also included is the often-requested feature of changing the order of levels on the levels page. It’s been possible to do this using custom code, but now you can just drag and drop the order of levels in the WP dashboard and they will show up in that order on the levels page on the frontend.
The full list of updates is below.
- BUG: Fixed the Stripe webhook to work on new orders that are storing the subscription id instead of the customer id in the subscription_transaction_id field. (Thanks, nickd32 on GitHub)
- BUG: Fixed issue where the name and email address of customers was not being sent to Stripe if existing members checked out while the “show billing address” option was set to false.
- BUG: Fixed bug where users who checked out with the Braintree Payments gateway could checkout again using their on file credit card if an invalid credit card was entered at checkout the second time. (Thanks, patternsinthecloud)
- BUG: Updated the 2Checkout PHP API library and fixed some issues with 2Checkout integration.
- BUG: Fixed issue where custom roles had to have pmpro_membershiplevels capability to view other PMPro-related dashboard pages. (Thanks, squarelines)
- ENHANCEMENT: Added the ability to order levels on the Levels page by drag and drop in the WordPress admin.
- ENHANCEMENT: Now hiding tabs in the PMPro settings if a user doesn’t have access to that tab (but does have access to other tabs).
- ENHANCEMENT: Converted all files to unix format and removed trailing whitespace. This has no functional change on the plugin, but helps developers who are contributing. (Thanks, meths on GitHub)
- ENHANCEMENT: New Danish translation. (Thanks, Morten Stenbæk and Frederik Hermund)