Version 220.127.116.11 of Paid Memberships Pro is out with a few bug fixes and enhancements.
The full list of updates is below.
- BUG: Fixed infinite redirect issues that would come up on servers setting $_SERVER[‘HTTPS’] to ‘Off’ vs ‘off’ or false. (Thanks, Gordon Seirup)
- BUG: Using current_time(‘timestamp’) in the sales report to avoid issues where sales at the beginning or end of the day aren’t showing up under Today.
- BUG: Added “CVV” and “What’s This?” from the checkout page to the .pot file. (Thanks, Laurentc)
- BUG: Fixed issue where preheaders/account.php was not loaded on the account page if you passed it sections params. (Thanks, sweettea)
- BUG: Fixed issue where no data was showing up for the 31st of the month on the graph of the signups/cancellations report. (Thanks, David Koller)
- ENHANCEMENT: Added the pmpro_extra_page_settings filter to add additional page settings fields for use with add-on plugins, etc.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added the pmpro_next_payment filter to PayPal Express and Stripe gateways. These use the respective APIs to get the next payment date instead of estimating it from the date of the last order. These filters are in place, but haven’t been enabled because hitting the API on each call could cause performance issues when exporting members or something else.
- ENHANCEMENT: Now showing which levels a category is locked down for on the edit category page.
- ENHANCEMENT: Updated the PayPal IPN handler to check the initial_payment_status and set order to “error” status if the payment failed. This will keep PMPro from counting the order in sales totals and can be used by gists and addons to tweak how orders are dealt with.
- ENHANCEMENT: Filtering post_classes to add pmpro-level-required, pmpro-level-#, pmpro-has-access classes to post elements that require membership and/or the user has access to.