Version 1.8.5 of Paid Memberships Pro is out. This version includes an overhaul of the addons page which is now linked to the PMPro license/update server for PMPro Plus members. There is also a partial Finnish translation and a handful of other bug fixes and enhancements.
The full list of updates is below.
- BUG: Fixed bug where the subscription_transaction_id was not showing up in the orders CSV export.
- BUG: Fixed bug where gateway subscriptions were not being cancelled when the “cancel at gateway” option was checked when changing a user’s level on the edit user page.
- BUG: Drag and drop for reordering levels has been disabled if there are < 2 levels or if the user is searching the levels list. (Thanks, Isaac Coleman.)
- BUG: Fixed bug where sales and revenue charts would never show data for the 31st of the month. (Thanks, TYTNetwork)
- ENHANCEMENT: Now showing the time in date column of on the orders page and in the timestamp column of the orders CSV export.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added the pmpro_next_payment filter so you can alter how the next payment date is found. Also added a filter to the PayPal Express gateway class, but left it disabled for performance reasons.
- ENHANCEMENT: Now zeroing out the initial payment and billing amount in pmpro_memberships_users when an order gets cancelled.
- ENHANCEMENT: Modified how billing information shows up on the edit user page.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added partial Finnish translations. (Thanks, Onni Hakala)
- FEATURE: Overhauled the Add Ons page with one click installs and automatic updates of non-WordPress.org add ons for PMPro Plus members.