Version 1.8.6 of Paid Memberships Pro is out. This update adds the ability to print and email invoices/orders from the dashboard. There is also a small bug fix and few other enhancements.
The full list of updates is below.
- BUG: The pmpro_membership_level_profile_fields_update() function now only fires on the personal_options_update and edit_user_profile_update hooks instead of the profile_update hook since this function expects to be called from the your-profile or edit-user page.
- FEATURE: Added the ability to print invoices/orders from the Memberships -> Orders page in the dashboard. (Thanks, AgResources)
- FEATURE: Added the ability to email invoices/orders from the Memberships -> Orders page in the dashboard. (Thanks, AgResources)
- ENHANCEMENT: Added pmpro_before_change_membership_level action. Runs before the subscriptions are cancelled and before the SQL executes to change a user’s level. Passes $level_id and $user_id.
- ENHANCEMENT: Updated Stripe Web Hook handler to save event into global $pmpro_stripe_event so filters can act on it.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added $pmpro_level as a second parameter for the pmpro_setup_new_user filter. (Thanks, David Crabill)
- ENHANCEMENT: Added Vietnamese language pack. (Thanks, Alex Training Center)