Version 1.8.9 of Paid Memberships Pro is out with a handful of bug fixes and improvements.
Please update the Paid Memberships Pro from the plugins page of your WordPress dashboard. You can also get the latest version of PMPro here or version 1.8.9 specifically here.
The full list of updates is below.
- BUG: Fixed bug with recurring orders and TwoCheckout.
- BUG: Fixed bug where some non-members (membership_id was 0 or NULL) were being processed for expiration.
- BUG: Fixed bug where the address/street wasn’t showing up when printing orders from the dashboard.
- BUG: Fixed bug where the Stripe class would sometimes show its billing and payment fields even if a secondary gateway was chosen.
- BUG: Making sure $this->total is set for new orders and available to the pmpro_add_order, pmpro_added_order filters.
- BUG: Fixed bug where email templates were not being loaded out of the /paid-memberships-pro/languages/email/ directory. (Thanks, menardmam on wordpress.org)
- BUG: No longer showing a “renew” link on the membership account or membership levels pages if the user’s level is not allowing sign ups.
- BUG: Fixed bug where the expiration script might try to run on deleted or expired users.
- BUG/ENHANCEMENT: Change membership shortcode to call pmpro_hasMembershipLevel when checking for level=”” as well. This ensures the pmpro_has_membership_level filter runs, which some addons/etc need.
- ENHANCEMENT: Updated categories list on the edit levels page to show nested categories.
- ENHANCEMENT: Now adding a pmpro-no-access class (similar to the pmpro-has-access class) to the post element if a user doesn’t have access to that post.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added pmpro_checkout_end_date filter, similar to pmpro_checkout_start_date. Takes params $enddate, $user_id, $pmpro_level, $startdate.