Version 1.8.9 of Paid Memberships Pro is out with a handful of bug fixes and improvements.
The full list of updates is below.
- BUG: Fixed bug with recurring orders and TwoCheckout.
- BUG: Fixed bug where some non-members (membership_id was 0 or NULL) were being processed for expiration.
- BUG: Fixed bug where the address/street wasn’t showing up when printing orders from the dashboard.
- BUG: Fixed bug where the Stripe class would sometimes show its billing and payment fields even if a secondary gateway was chosen.
- BUG: Making sure $this->total is set for new orders and available to the pmpro_add_order, pmpro_added_order filters.
- BUG: Fixed bug where email templates were not being loaded out of the /paid-memberships-pro/languages/email/ directory. (Thanks, menardmam on wordpress.org)
- BUG: No longer showing a “renew” link on the membership account or membership levels pages if the user’s level is not allowing sign ups.
- BUG: Fixed bug where the expiration script might try to run on deleted or expired users.
- BUG/ENHANCEMENT: Change membership shortcode to call pmpro_hasMembershipLevel when checking for level=”” as well. This ensures the pmpro_has_membership_level filter runs, which some addons/etc need.
- ENHANCEMENT: Updated categories list on the edit levels page to show nested categories.
- ENHANCEMENT: Now adding a pmpro-no-access class (similar to the pmpro-has-access class) to the post element if a user doesn’t have access to that post.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added pmpro_checkout_end_date filter, similar to pmpro_checkout_start_date. Takes params $enddate, $user_id, $pmpro_level, $startdate.