Version 1.9.2 of Paid Memberships Pro is out with bug fixes to several gateway integrations and a few other updates. These bugs have the potential to hinder sales, so be sure to upgrade.
The full list of updates is below.
- BUG: Fixed issue where Braintree checkouts were failing with a CVV error when existing users checked out.
- BUG: Fixed issue loading the Stripe library in PHP 5.6.
- BUG: Member List CSV export was ignoring search parameter.
- BUG: Discount codes weren’t being remembered during the “review” step of a PayPal Express checkout. (Thanks, Rafe Colton)
- ENHANCEMENT/FIX: Search Filter would trigger incorrectly for REST API request by slug.
- ENHANCEMENT/FIX: Didn’t always identify MasterCard cards correctly to set the CardType with some gateways.
- ENHANCEMENT/FIX: Some custom code or add ons (e.g. the Prorating and Auto-renewal Checkbox add ons) would sometimes break PayPal Website Payments Pro and PayPal Express subscriptions by trying to set the “Profile Start Date” longer than 1 year out. We now limit the Profile Start Date to 1 year out and try to squeeze up to 1 additional year into a trial if it’s not already being used. This bug affects PayPal Standard as well, but the fix is different and not included in this release.
- ENHANCEMENT: Tested up to WordPress 4.8.
- ENHANCEMENT: Made countries translatable.
- ENHANCEMENT: Improved performance via PHP $_SESSION management improvements. We now only open the session before we set session vars and close the session when we are finished with it.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added to code to stop network activation of Paid Memberships Pro. (Thanks, Paul Barthmaier)