Version 188.8.131.52 of Paid Memberships Pro is out with a handful of bug fixes and minor enhancements.
The full list of updates is below.
There is one issue we’ve been working on that did not make it into this point release. On some Stripe setups, administrators are receiving “failed to cancel” emails either sometimes when a user cancels or every time a user cancels. In some cases, PMPro is trying to cancel a subscription twice. Since the subscription is already cancelled, the second attempt fails and sends this message.
We are working to fix this issue and will release an update 184.108.40.206 as soon as possible with this fix. Note that for this specific bug, PMPro is still cancelling subscriptions as it should, just sending these extra emails which are problematic on bigger sites. There are other issues that can come up with cancellation and subscription syncing. If you are having issues, you should reach out to us through our member support forums.
- BUG FIX: Avoid double-encoding the API version in PayPal Standard gateway
- BUG FIX: The update billing page now checks the gateway of the user’s last order instead of the default gateway settings in case multiple gateways are in use or the default gateway has changed.
- BUG FIX: Fixed bug where discount codes were not being applied properly if the pmpro_default_level custom field was set and used on a page.
- BUG FIX: Credit card expiration emails were being to sent to members with PayPal Express orders.
- BUG FIX: Now correctly unslashing instructions for the check gateway.
- BUG FIX: Fixed issue with creating pages from the page settings page.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Improved submit button and processing message position for default and RTL on checkout page.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Added invoice total and total billed breakdown back to confirmation and invoice single views.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Avoid double-encoding the PayPal API version number
- ENHANCEMENT: Improved submit button and processing message position for default and RTL on checkout page.
- ENHANCEMENT: Switched order of Publishable and Secret Key fields and added validation check.
- ENHANCEMENT: Conditionally update members list headings for expired, cancelled, or old members.