Version 220.127.116.11 of Paid Memberships Pro is out with a handful of bug fixes.
Please update Paid Memberships Pro from the plugins page of your WordPress dashboard. You can also get the latest version of PMPro here or version 18.104.22.168 specifically here.
The full list of updates is below.
- BUG FIX: Updated the filters to extend membership levels to use the new pmpro_getSpecificMembershipLevelForUser() function to avoid bugs when MMPU is enabled.
- BUG FIX: Fixed cases where certain email templates were resulting in the body of the email being duplicated.
- BUG FIX: Fixed conflict with
pmpro-email-templateswhen emails were disabled (the
pmpro_emailfilter returns false). (Thanks, Mathieu Hays)
- BUG FIX: Now updating status on related subscription orders BEFORE canceling at gateway to avoid cases where the webhook sent by the gateway after canceling the subscription triggers further cancellation attempts.
- BUG FIX: No longer showing the “Stripe Publishable Key appears incorrect” error message if the key field is blank.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added the
pmpro_getSpecificMembershipLevelForUser( $user_id, $level_id )function for cases where MMPU is enabled and you want data about a specific membership level a user might have.
- ENHANCEMENT: Changed labels on the reCAPTCHA settings to match their current terminology: Site Key and Secret Key.