Version 184.108.40.206 of Paid Memberships Pro is out with a handful of bug fixes.
The full list of updates is below.
- BUG FIX: Updated the filters to extend membership levels to use the new pmpro_getSpecificMembershipLevelForUser() function to avoid bugs when MMPU is enabled.
- BUG FIX: Fixed cases where certain email templates were resulting in the body of the email being duplicated.
- BUG FIX: Fixed conflict with
pmpro-email-templateswhen emails were disabled (the
pmpro_emailfilter returns false). (Thanks, Mathieu Hays)
- BUG FIX: Now updating status on related subscription orders BEFORE canceling at gateway to avoid cases where the webhook sent by the gateway after canceling the subscription triggers further cancellation attempts.
- BUG FIX: No longer showing the “Stripe Publishable Key appears incorrect” error message if the key field is blank.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added the
pmpro_getSpecificMembershipLevelForUser( $user_id, $level_id )function for cases where MMPU is enabled and you want data about a specific membership level a user might have.
- ENHANCEMENT: Changed labels on the reCAPTCHA settings to match their current terminology: Site Key and Secret Key.