Version 22.214.171.124 of Paid Memberships Pro is out with a handful of bug fixes and enhancements.
About the Update
In this update, a specific bug with the Braintree webhook has been fixed which may have resulted in out of sync subscriptions and/or missing orders for recurring payments.
Upgrading to version 126.96.36.199 will fix this issue for new users and recurring orders going forward. We are working on a script to fix subscriptions that may have gone out of sync (i.e. cancel memberships for users who stopped paying last month) and find orders that didn’t make it into the PMPro database. When this script is available, we will update this post and send out another update to let you all know about that.
Please update Paid Memberships Pro from the plugins page of your WordPress dashboard. You can also get the latest version of PMPro here or version 188.8.131.52 specifically here.
The full list of updates is below.
- BUG FIX: Fixed fatal error in the Braintree webhook that will have caused syncing issues for Braintree users.
- BUG FIX: Stopped sending the cancel subscription request to the PayPal API if we are processing the IPN request for the same subscription.
- BUG FIX: Fixed issue where the Stripe API version was shown for non-Stripe gateways on the payment settings page.
- BUG FIX: Using
static::in the Stripe class that could keep the
pmpro_stripe_customeridfrom being updated.
- BUG FIX: Fixed some fatal errors in PHP 5.2. (We still recommend a minimum PHP 5.6.)
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Removed a unnecessary
hrelement when viewing the table of all active memberships.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Cleaned up some CSS code around buttons.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Added formatting for the Danish Krone.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Removed the warning regarding billing limits with the Stripe gateway. Our Stripe implementation has actually supported billing limits for a while.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added Kenyan Shilling as a currency. (Thanks, Urandu Bildad Namawa)
- ENHANCEMENT: Updated the description, url, email, and copyright info in the plugin header.
- ENHANCEMENT: Now showing a note on the pages list in the dashboard if a page is linked to a PMPro page.
- ENHANCEMENT: Improving logo and watermark in the dashboard for retina displays.