Version 2.0.2 of Paid Memberships Pro is out with a few very important bug fixes. These bugs have the potential to hinder sales, so be sure to upgrade.
The full list of updates is below.
- BUG FIX: Fixed issues when using non-US currencies. Using the pmpro_round_price function in a few places it was needed. Prepared for a later update that will increase the number of decimals on certain columns in the DB to 8 to support currencies like Bitcoin, but shelving the actual DB update for version 2.1.
- BUG FIX: Fixed issue where existing users who checked out could run into problems. Added a getMembershipLevelAtCheckout method to the MemberOrder class and using that during checkout. The getMembershipLevel method would see the user_id property of the order (added to orders at checkout in version 2.0) and lookup the level data from the pmpro_memberships_users table instead of using the pmpro_level global. Then gateways like PayPal Express (but others also) would use the wrong data when making calls to pmpro_isLevelRecurring/etc.
- BUG FIX: Fixed bug where a notice to deactivate the Better Logins Report plugin could show up for users who couldn’t deactive the plugin.
- BUG FIX: Fixed bad translation in the membership_expired.html file of the French translation.
- BUG FIX: Fixed some strings on updated reports that weren’t wrapped for translation.