Version 2.0.4 of Paid Memberships Pro is out with a handful of bug fixes. These bugs have the potential to hinder sales and the performance of your site, so be sure to upgrade. Due to a technical issue, it’s also possible that those of you who updated to version 2.0.3 this weekend didn’t get all of the fixes from that update. These are included in the 2.0.4 update.
The full list of updates is below.
- BUG FIX: Fixed warning in code added in 2.0.3 that could cause issues at checkout.
- BUG FIX: Setting priority of pmpro_check_admin_capabilities to 5 to ensure it runs before dashboard redirect.
- BUG FIX: Removed duplicate id attribute on the Membership Account page “cancel” action link.
- BUG FIX/PERFORMANCE: No longer enqueueing frontend.blocks.js which had no functional code, but loaded a lot of Gutenberg JS that wasn’t needed on the frontend. When/if our blogs have frontend JS, we will load it again, but also make sure the dependencies are correct.
- BUG FIX/PERFORMANCE: No longer loading blocks.style.css. These frontend styles were redundant with CSS in css/frontend.css.
- NOTE: The SVN repository was missing the 2.0.3 tag when that update went out. Some users may have updated or tried to update and not gotten the correct files for 2.0.3. Everyone should update to 2.0.4, which is Gucci.