Version 2.1.2 of Paid Memberships Pro is out with a handful of bug fixes. These bugs have the potential to hinder sales, so be sure to upgrade.
Please update Paid Memberships Pro from the plugins page of your WordPress dashboard. You can also get the latest version of PMPro here or version 2.1.2 specifically here.
The full list of updates is below.
- BUG FIX: Fixed bug where Stripe subscriptions weren’t updated to use the new payment method when users updated their billing method on the Update Billing page. You may have users with an updated “default payment method” but their subscriptions still need to be updated manually in Stripe to use that new method. Otherwise, payments will fail. This is fixed going forward.
- BUG FIX: Fixed bug where PMPro Blocks were sometimes not loading on the edit post page.
- BUG FIX: Fixed bug where discount codes would cause ugly warnings to be shown on the checkout page.
- BUG FIX: Fixed bug where custom templates would sometimes not load.
- BUG FIX: Fixed issue where a warning was thrown sometimes when loading SESSION vars.
- ENHANCEMENT: Moved the License page under Memberships.
- ENHANCEMENT: Updated our UTM tracking links in various places we link to the Paid Memberships Pro website.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added some help text and links to popular add ons in a few places in the PMPro settings.