Version 2.4.1 of Paid Memberships Pro is out with some bug fixes and enhancements. We have added a new REST API endpoint, resolved a password reset issue for sites hosted on WP Engine, fixed session issues with Varnish cache, and added a few new action and filter hooks.
The full list of updates is below.
- BUG FIX: Fixed issues with password resets on WP Engine hosting due to security features added by their
- BUG FIX: Fixed issue where end dates were showing up incorrectly in the confirmation email sometimes.
- BUG FIX: Fixed issue where renewing memberships were extended one day less than they should have been in some cases.
- BUG FIX: Fixed issue where users without a PMPro Plus license were sometimes not getting an error when trying to update a Plus Add On.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Added compatibility for core auto-updates for our Add Ons which aren’t hosted in the .org repository.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Fixed issue where PHP sessions were set up to track reCAPTCHA even if you weren’t using reCAPTCHA. reCAPTCHA is now only loaded on the checkout page. Loading sessions unecessarily would break some Varnish cache setups.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Updated the single invoice/order page. No longer showing the end date, which isn’t really related to the order. Showing a better status related to the order now.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Fixed some links to the PMPro site in the plugin admin area.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Now saving a hash of the Stripe
secretkeywhen saving webhook ids. This allows us to keep track of webhook ids if you switch between gateway environments or swap your Stripe keys for some reason.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: No longer running the Terms of Service text through
wpautop. This usually just added extra spacing to your TOS. Shortcodes are rendered now though. Added a filter
pmpro_tos_contentso you can change the TOS content or how it is shown.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added a
checkout_levelsAPI endpoint. This will allow us to build features that adjust the price on the frontend at checkout.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added a
pmpro_member_profile_edit_form_tagaction to the form tag on the frontend member profile page. This is useful to set the form enctype for file uploads.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added Romanian Leu as a currency option.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added the
pmpro_stripe_payment_intent_paramsfilter. Useful if you would like to set a specific statement descriptor for the site.
- REFACTOR: Removed some unused methods from the Stripe class.
- REFACTOR: Removed the help pointer about the menu location change.