Version 220.127.116.11 of Paid Memberships Pro is out with a handful of bug fixes.
Please update Paid Memberships Pro from the plugins page of your WordPress dashboard. You can also get the latest version of PMPro here or version 18.104.22.168 specifically here.
The full list of updates is below.
- ENHANCEMENT: New scripts to use WP CLI to update pot and po/mo files.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Updated cancellation logic to support upcoming Cancel on Next Payment Date Add On changes.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Making sure to use the correct security setting when calling setcookie from an HTTPS site. (Thanks, freax on GitHub)
- BUG FIX: Now archiving Stripe products after checkout. We create a unique product for each checkout, and these would clutter up the Stripe reports.
- BUG FIX: Fixing data erasure and data export request action for login page.
- BUG FIX: Fixed issue where PMPro settings on Elementor elements could override the “should_render” setting incorrectly. (Thanks, codezz on GitHub)
- BUG FIX: Now catching the case where you try to email an invoice for an order that has no user.