Version 188.8.131.52 of Paid Memberships Pro is out with a handful of bug fixes.
The full list of updates is below.
- ENHANCEMENT: New scripts to use WP CLI to update pot and po/mo files.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Updated cancellation logic to support upcoming Cancel on Next Payment Date Add On changes.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Making sure to use the correct security setting when calling setcookie from an HTTPS site. (Thanks, freax on GitHub)
- BUG FIX: Now archiving Stripe products after checkout. We create a unique product for each checkout, and these would clutter up the Stripe reports.
- BUG FIX: Fixing data erasure and data export request action for login page.
- BUG FIX: Fixed issue where PMPro settings on Elementor elements could override the “should_render” setting incorrectly. (Thanks, codezz on GitHub)
- BUG FIX: Now catching the case where you try to email an invoice for an order that has no user.