Version 2.5.8 of Paid Memberships Pro is out with 30 enhancements and bug fixes. Please update Paid Memberships Pro from the plugins page of your WordPress dashboard. You can also get the latest version of PMPro here or version 2.5.8 specifically here.
The full list of updates is below.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added pmpro_membership_content_filter filter to let other plugins change how PMPro filters member content.
- ENHANCEMENT: Improved de_DE email template translation. (Thanks, biker238 on GitHub)
- ENHANCEMENT: Added pmpro_change_level filter.
- ENHANCEMENT: Improved display of prices on invoices and added
pmpro_get_price_partsfunction and filters pmpro_get_price_parts and pmpro_get_price_parts_with_total so plugins like the upcoming AvaTax Add On can add subtotals to the price displays.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added a pmpro_after_all_membership_level_changes hook that fires at the end of the page load and can be used to process all membership changes in bulk.
- ENHANCEMENT: The “User” column on the orders page now shows the username and email.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added a pmpro_stripe_create_subscription_array filter. (Thanks, ermGit on GitHub)
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT:
pmpro_change_levelreturns true now if the function is called to change a user’s level to one they already have.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: No longer calling
$order->updateTimestamp()on orders adminpage.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Updated conditional to check ‘street’ instead of ‘name’ when displaying billing address on Invoice/Confirmation.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Improved localization and added missing strings to translation.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Updated to use get_user_locale to load localization.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Now Preserving existing values for
category__not_inwhen filtering search and archive queries.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Fixed sorting of the Membership Level column on the Users List table in the WP admin dashboard.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Added a
pmpro_sort_levels_by_orderfunction and using it in various places to make sure levels are listed in the order they are in on the PMPro settings page.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Added an extra check in the pmpro_is_checkout function that helps with issues that were coming up in some add ons.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: The level cache now takes into account the $include_active parameter.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: The CSS class is now properly added to the body tag when a PMPro page block is used on a page.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Better timezone handling in sales reports.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Fixed a few places where we might think a free order was paid if using a currency with more or less than 2 decimal places.
- BUG FIX: Fixed deprecated jQuery functions in pmpro-admin.js.
- BUG FIX: Fixed warning for a missing/deleted level in the pmpro_post_classes function.
- BUG FIX: Default
pmpro_longform_addressto true on Billing Information page.
- BUG FIX: Fixed
- BUG FIX: Fixed variables passed to the
- BUG FIX: CZK currency should have 2 decimals.
- BUG FIX: Avoiding a redirect loop if the login page is deleted. (Thanks, George Stephanis)
- BUG FIX: Fixed the password reset link in new user notification email when not using pretty permalinks.
- BUG FIX: Fixed issues with password reset URLs on multisite networks.
- BUG FIX: Fixed the issue where sales weren’t showing up on report charts sometimes on the 31st of the month.