Version 2.5.9 of Paid Memberships Pro is out with a handful of bug fixes. Specifically, we have reverted a change to the
pmpro_is_checkout() function introduced in v2.5.8 that was causing all number of issues with form submissions and redirects on non-checkout pages.
Please update Paid Memberships Pro from the plugins page of your WordPress dashboard. You can also get the latest version of PMPro here or version 2.5.9 specifically here.
The full list of updates is below.
- ENHANCEMENT: Adjusting style for prices and price parts shown on the frontend.
- ENHANCEMENT: Adjusting HTML for links in the Orders table in the dashboard.
- BUG FIX: Reverted the change to the
pmpro_is_checkout()function. Since we default to the first available level, calling
pmpro_is_checkout()to return true on ALL pages. This disrupted a lot of functionality.
- BUG FIX: Fixed warnings in the
- BUG FIX: Fixed issue where “All Time Sales” was showing up as 0, even when there were sales.