Version 2.6.1 of Paid Memberships Pro is out with a handful of bug fixes. These bugs have the potential to hinder sales, so be sure to upgrade.
Here’s the full list of updates in v2.6.1:
- SECURITY: Added capability checks to further tighten security around email template settings.
- SECURITY: Added a pmpro_kses function and using that to sanitize email template bodies and all email bodies before sending.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added Email Templates link to PMPro Dashboard for getting started.
- ENHANCEMENT: All actions in the admin list tables are now filterable for Discount Codes (
pmpro_discountcodes_row_actions), Membership Levels (
pmpro_membershiplevels_row_actions), and Orders (
- BUG FIX: Ensure our admin scripts/styles only load on PMPro admin pages.
- BUG FIX: Remove unused code in
pmpro_comments_filter()that was triggering a PHP warning.
- BUG FIX: Stop turning on autoloading for PMPro options when saving them.
- BUG FIX: Prevent fatal error for PHP 8 in
pmpro_email_templates_email_data()to strictly check for
- BUG FIX: Fix problem where
pmpro_round_price()would not take into account currencies with decimals set to 0.
- BUG FIX: Clarify that Stripe Legacy keys remain connected and will continue to work.