Version 2.6.1 of Paid Memberships Pro is out with a handful of bug fixes. These bugs have the potential to hinder sales, so be sure to upgrade.
Please update Paid Memberships Pro from the plugins page of your WordPress dashboard. You can also get the latest version of PMPro here or version 2.6.1 specifically here.
Here’s the full list of updates in v2.6.1:
- SECURITY: Added capability checks to further tighten security around email template settings.
- SECURITY: Added a pmpro_kses function and using that to sanitize email template bodies and all email bodies before sending.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added Email Templates link to PMPro Dashboard for getting started.
- ENHANCEMENT: All actions in the admin list tables are now filterable for Discount Codes (
pmpro_discountcodes_row_actions), Membership Levels (
pmpro_membershiplevels_row_actions), and Orders (
- BUG FIX: Ensure our admin scripts/styles only load on PMPro admin pages.
- BUG FIX: Remove unused code in
pmpro_comments_filter()that was triggering a PHP warning.
- BUG FIX: Stop turning on autoloading for PMPro options when saving them.
- BUG FIX: Prevent fatal error for PHP 8 in
pmpro_email_templates_email_data()to strictly check for
- BUG FIX: Fix problem where
pmpro_round_price()would not take into account currencies with decimals set to 0.
- BUG FIX: Clarify that Stripe Legacy keys remain connected and will continue to work.