Version 2.6.2 of Paid Memberships Pro is out with a handful of bug fixes.
The full list of updates is below.
- ENHANCEMENT: Made username the first column in the members list. This helps with the mobile view.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Will now block uninstall.php from running if an older version of PMPro is deleted from the plugins page.
- BUG FIX/ENAHCEMENT: Expanded the allowed HTML for pmpro_kses to support email templates and added a pmpro_kses filter.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Updated the CSS for “clickable” labels in checkbox lists.
- BUG FIX: Fixed bug with sending test emails from the email templates page.
- BUG FIX: Added the !!membership_level_confirmation_message!! var to the list on the email tempaltes page.
- BUG FIX: Updated the SendWP link per their new dashboard area.
- BUG FIX: Fixed bug where PMPro-related usermeta was sometimes blanked out if those fields weren’t present at checkout, e.g. when a logged in user was checking out.
- BUG FIX: Fixed issue where gateway-related notices weren’t showing up on the discount codes page.
- BUG FIX: Fixed some design issues with the member history tables.
- BUG FIX: Fixed issues where the option to block subscribers from the dashboard would interfere with other plugins, e.g. the MailPoet plugin.
- BUG FIX: Fixed issues where the RTL stylesheets might not load if your theme overrode frontend.css or admin.css but didn’t have the RTL equivalents.