Version 2.7.4 of Paid Memberships Pro is out with a handful of bug fixes and enhancements. These bugs have the potential to hinder sales, so be sure to upgrade.
The full list of updates is below.
- ENHANCEMENT: Adjusting the readme title and description.
- ENHANCEMENT: Improved error handling for Stripe Prices.
- ENHANCEMENT: Adjusted the
/change_membership_levelroute to support email and
create_userparameter to improve our Zapier App. No parameters are removed, this is to ensure backwards compatibility for any pre-existing applications using this REST route.
- ENHANCEMENT: Now showing new vs renewal orders on the sales and revenue reports.
- ENHANCEMENT: Better tooltips in the sales and revenue reports.
- ENHANCEMENT: Now handling
recurring_payment_profile_createdIPN transactions and updating the
payment_transaction_idfor new orders made via PayPal.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added
pmpro_webhook_unhandledaction at the end of any webhook handler.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Updated logic and text around license keys to account for new premium plans.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Made Terms of Service text a bit darker for accessibility.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Updated queries in
includes/cleanup.phpto use WPDB delete method for better DB escaping.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Fixed the text domain for some strings that weren’t translatable.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Fixed misspelled text domains in the
- BUG FIX: Fixed issues with the update billing page when using PayPal Websites Payments Pro.
- BUG FIX: Fixed issues with Stripe checkouts when users had previous checkouts through a different gateway.
- REFACTOR: Removed unused condition in send method of
- BUG FIX: Fixed notice when
pmpro_check_plugin_versionwas called for an invalid plugin file.