Version 2.7.4 of Paid Memberships Pro is out with a handful of bug fixes and enhancements. These bugs have the potential to hinder sales, so be sure to upgrade.
Please update Paid Memberships Pro from the plugins page of your WordPress dashboard. You can also get the latest version of PMPro here or version 2.7.4 specifically here.
The full list of updates is below.
- ENHANCEMENT: Adjusting the readme title and description.
- ENHANCEMENT: Improved error handling for Stripe Prices.
- ENHANCEMENT: Adjusted the
/change_membership_levelroute to support email and
create_userparameter to improve our Zapier App. No parameters are removed, this is to ensure backwards compatibility for any pre-existing applications using this REST route.
- ENHANCEMENT: Now showing new vs renewal orders on the sales and revenue reports.
- ENHANCEMENT: Better tooltips in the sales and revenue reports.
- ENHANCEMENT: Now handling
recurring_payment_profile_createdIPN transactions and updating the
payment_transaction_idfor new orders made via PayPal.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added
pmpro_webhook_unhandledaction at the end of any webhook handler.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Updated logic and text around license keys to account for new premium plans.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Made Terms of Service text a bit darker for accessibility.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Updated queries in
includes/cleanup.phpto use WPDB delete method for better DB escaping.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Fixed the text domain for some strings that weren’t translatable.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Fixed misspelled text domains in the
- BUG FIX: Fixed issues with the update billing page when using PayPal Websites Payments Pro.
- BUG FIX: Fixed issues with Stripe checkouts when users had previous checkouts through a different gateway.
- REFACTOR: Removed unused condition in send method of
- BUG FIX: Fixed notice when
pmpro_check_plugin_versionwas called for an invalid plugin file.