Version 2.8.2 of Paid Memberships Pro is out with a handful of bug fixes. These bugs have the potential to hinder sales, so be sure to upgrade.
The full list of updates is below.
- ENHANCEMENT: Now noting the chosen PMPro login page on the pages table in the dashboard.
- ENHANCEMENT: Improved help text on the payment settings page when using Stripe legacy keys. Reminder to disconnect from Stripe if also using legacy keys.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Fixed redirect issues that happened if the login page was trashed.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Tweaked display of long numbers in the sales report widget.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Renamed the hideads field on the advanced settings page so adblockers don’t block it.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Fixed responsive display of various admin pages when viewed on smaller screens.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Fixed tracking of hideads feature via Wisdom.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Adding HTML to our no_access messages when using Divi to avoid display issues.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Fixed a warning on memberships report when using MMPU.
- BUG FIX: Moved call to pmpro_doing_webhook in the Stripe webhook handler to make sure Stripe libraries are already loaded.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Avoiding duplicate DB calls when pmpro_license_isValid() is called with no key. This was happening on the plugins, update, and add ons pages in the dashboard.
- BUG FIX: Fixed issues where payment failed events were not being processed correctly in the Stripe webhook handler.
- BUG FIX: Fixed issue where recurring orders were not saving if a payment method could not be found.
- BUG FIX: Fixed error on the orders page happening in some versions of PHP.