Version 2.9.1 of Paid Memberships Pro is out with a handful of bug fixes. Most notably, we fixed a bug with User Fields and the Members List export, we squashed a few PHP warnings and potential incompatibilities with older versions of PHP, and we resolved a conflict for sites running PMPro and Register Helper together.
PMPro Version 2.9.1 Changelog
- ENHANCEMENT: Enhanced doc blocks for some functions in includes/functions.php.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Fixed localization of a few strings.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Added unset magic method to the MemberOrder class to avoid warnings, e.g. in the REST API endpoints, which remove some data from orders before output.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Removed unused local variable name_parts.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Fixed CSS/UI issues in the mobile view of some dashboard pages.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Now filtering the confirmation URL when using Stripe Checkout.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Removed some trailing commas that were throwing errors for some users on old versions of PHP.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: User fields added through settings are now included in the members list CSV export by default as intended.
- BUG FIX: Fixed fatal error when reactivating the Register Helper plugin.
- BUG FIX: Fixed issue with saving group levels when you have more than one group.