Version 2.9.2 of Paid Memberships Pro is out today, August 10, 2022, with a handful of bug fixes.
The full list of updates is below.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Now correctly deprecating the
pmprorh_section_header()function. We accidentally had it reversed and throwing a warning when using the new
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: When saving user fields, now making sure that the group name is not blank and unique. Blank or duplicate group names could cause other issues, e.g. with required fields or fields being shown multiple times at checkout.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Fixed issue where the sales report widget cache was not being updated when new orders came in.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Better error handling in the PayPal IPN handler.
- BUG FIX: Fixed issue where user fields set as “required” weren’t being styled as required on the checkout page.
- BUG FIX: Now showing the new level templates even if you click on the link in the dashboard or on a fresh install’s levels page.
- BUG FIX: Fixed issues where
pmprorh_sanitizewas being called instead of the new
pmpro_sanitize, causing issues with date fields and others at checkout.