Version 2.9.6 of Paid Memberships Pro is out with a handful of enhancements and improvements.
Please update Paid Memberships Pro from the plugins page of your WordPress dashboard. You can also get the latest version of PMPro here or version 2.9.6 specifically here.
The full list of updates in 2.9.6 is below:
- ENHANCEMENT: Added content restriction settings to Elementor “containers”.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added
!!levels_url!!to all email templates by default.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added docblocks to all methods of the PMProEmail class.
- ENHANCEMENT: Now allowing
atags in user field descriptions.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Fixed message show when editing an existing level.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Fixed issue where the billing address wasn’t being sent to Stripe if it was added to checkout via an add on or other custom code.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Fixed the
$user_idparameter passed to the
pmpro_discount_code_usedaction hook in the Stripe Webhook handler.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: The required field asterisk now appears correctly if a hint is used on a textarea, select, or other user field.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Avoiding fatal errors that occurred when trying to use Stripe Connect in countries that don’t allow an application fee. The fee is set to 0% for these users/countries.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Fixed CSS in the CVV/CVV popup window.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Now pulling the billing address from the Stripe Customer record or a previous order if the billing address isn’t available in the Payment Method object passed to webhook calls.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Fixed CSS for the new level popup to no longer rely on selectors that broke when certain translations were used in the WP dashboard.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Fixed trial wording for custom trials where the initial payment was > $0.
- BUG FIX: Fixed bug where file type fields weren’t uploaded or saved properly when using Stripe Checkout.
- BUG FIX: Fixed an issue where the dropdown “What should users without access see?” for the Require Membership Block would reset on each page load.
- BUG FIX: Fixed issue where user fields were not showing on the profile sometimes when they should have been.
- BUG FIX: Fixed the
$MemberOrder->get_ordersmethod query so it works when a ‘
membership_level_id‘ arg is passed in.
- BUG FIX: Fixed issue where the billing zipcode was not pulled from user meta correctly when using the