Version 2.9.6 of Paid Memberships Pro is out with a handful of enhancements and improvements.
The full list of updates in 2.9.6 is below:
- ENHANCEMENT: Added content restriction settings to Elementor “containers”.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added
!!levels_url!!to all email templates by default.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added docblocks to all methods of the PMProEmail class.
- ENHANCEMENT: Now allowing
atags in user field descriptions.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Fixed message show when editing an existing level.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Fixed issue where the billing address wasn’t being sent to Stripe if it was added to checkout via an add on or other custom code.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Fixed the
$user_idparameter passed to the
pmpro_discount_code_usedaction hook in the Stripe Webhook handler.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: The required field asterisk now appears correctly if a hint is used on a textarea, select, or other user field.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Avoiding fatal errors that occurred when trying to use Stripe Connect in countries that don’t allow an application fee. The fee is set to 0% for these users/countries.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Fixed CSS in the CVV/CVV popup window.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Now pulling the billing address from the Stripe Customer record or a previous order if the billing address isn’t available in the Payment Method object passed to webhook calls.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Fixed CSS for the new level popup to no longer rely on selectors that broke when certain translations were used in the WP dashboard.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Fixed trial wording for custom trials where the initial payment was > $0.
- BUG FIX: Fixed bug where file type fields weren’t uploaded or saved properly when using Stripe Checkout.
- BUG FIX: Fixed an issue where the dropdown “What should users without access see?” for the Require Membership Block would reset on each page load.
- BUG FIX: Fixed issue where user fields were not showing on the profile sometimes when they should have been.
- BUG FIX: Fixed the
$MemberOrder->get_ordersmethod query so it works when a ‘
membership_level_id‘ arg is passed in.
- BUG FIX: Fixed issue where the billing zipcode was not pulled from user meta correctly when using the