v1.2.1 of the Sitewide Sales Add On now allows you to include HTML in the sale content and banner fields. We’ve also enhanced the Add On’s security through better value sanitization, resolved PHP notices in some edge cases, and improved versioning for enqueued JS and CSS assets.
About the Add On
The Sitewide Sales Add On allows you to create flash or sitewide sales. A Sitewide Sale CPT allows you to create multiple sales, each with an associated discount code and landing page. The plugin will automatically apply a discount code for users who visit the sale landing page.View the Add On
The full list of changes is detailed below:
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Instead of using
the_contentfilters for banner content, we added our own
pmpro_sws_banner_contentfilter and are running
do_shortcodeon it by default.
- BUG FIX: Fixed sanitizing and escaping of user input in several places.
- BUG FIX: Fixed notices on the landing page.
- BUG FIX: Fixed bug where Quick Edit was removed from non-sitewide sale CPTs.
- ENHANCEMENT: Sitewide Sale banner titles and content can now include HTML.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added
pmpro_sws_before_banner_buttonhook to add content into banners… above the button. Passes the post ID of the active sitewide sale as a parameter.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added a
PMPROSWS_VERSIONconstant and using it to set the version for CSS and JS assets.