Version 1.8.2 of Paid Memberships Pro is out with a handful of bug fixes.
The full list of updates is below:
- (v18.104.22.168) BUG: Fixed issue where admins would get emails RE membership changes whenever a profile was updated even if the membership wasn’t changed. (Thanks, chrisw123)
- BUG: Fixed issue where calls to pmpro_hasMembershipLevel() using level names wasn’t working. (Thanks, Scott Slone)
- BUG: Fixed issue with memberslistcsv capabilities. (Thanks, Arnaud Devic)
- BUG: Fixed fatal error that could come up sometimes when PMPro could not find a subscription for a user in Stripe. (Thanks, Chris Eller)
- ENHANCEMENT: Triming whitespace off of search text on members list and orders list searches.
- ENHANCEMENT: Security hardening of SQL queries for members list, orders list, and some helper functions.