Version 1.8.4 adds the ability to drag and drop membership levels to update the display order when using the default
How can I reorder my membership levels?
If you’re using the default
[pmpro_levels] shortcode, you can update the display from the Memberships > Membership Levels admin page.
- Hold down your mouse on the level you want to move.
- Drag the level to the desired placement in the list.
- That’s it – this will automatically update the levels order.
- Navigate to the page assigned as the “Membership Levels” page to see the updated output.
Want finer control over the levels page display?
Check out this post about the Advanced Levels Page Shortcode add on.
You can now use the
[pmpro_account] shortcode as a true shortcode: on other pages, in widgets, and more. This update also adds the ability to limit the appearance of the shortcode to specific sections: memberships, profile, invoices, and links.
How it Works?
[pmpro_account] shortcode displayed as the image below:
Now, you can add a “sections” attribute to the shortcode as below:
To customize the display, just remove sections from that list.
Some fun ways to use this new feature:
- Use it to add column-type styles by nesting with the column classes of your theme.
- Use it to hide sections entirely, for example the “Links” section if you do not need to allow members to cancel.
- Use it to display a section then use the membership shortcode between sections to show special stuff to members based on their level.
- Add a single section to a sidebar or footer widget to pull in specific membership information.