Version .5 of Addon Packages includes a new [pmpro_addon_packages] shortcode. This shortcode allows you to display a “shop” like page of available addon packages (all pages and posts with a defined pmproap_price). Just add the shortcode to a page with your desired attributes.View the Add On
Screenshots and Code Examples
Four Column Layout
[pmpro_addon_packages layout="4col" orderby="post_title" thumbnail="thumbnail"]
[pmpro_addon_packages layout="table" orderby="post_title" thumbnail="thumbnail"]
Different cases for different users
- If the current user has already purchased the addon package, they will see a link to “View”.
- If the current user has a valid membership for the addon package, they can purchase without modifying their membership level.
- If the current user does not have a membership level or there is no current (not logged in), they can click the “buy” button to purchase membership and the addon package in one step.
- checkout_button: The text displayed on the button linking to checkout. (default: “Buy Now”).
- exclude: A comma-separated list of the page IDs to exclude from display (default: none).
- include: Optionally set this attribute to only show subpages of the active page. Accepts: “subpages”. (default: shows all pages and posts with an addon package price).
- layout: The layout of the output. (default: table). Accepts “div”, “table”, “2col”, “3col”, “4col” (column-type layouts will work with the Memberlite Theme or any theme based on the Foundation 5 grid system).
- link: Hyperlink the post/page title to the single view; accepts “true” or “false” (default: true).
- orderby: Accepts any orderby parameter as defined in the codex. (default: menu_order).
- order: Accepts ASC or DESC as defined in the codex. (default: ASC).
- thumbnail: Optionally hide or show the subpage’s featured image; accepts “thumbnail”, “medium”, “large” or “false”. (default: thumbnail).
- view_button: The text displayed on the button linking to view the single page. (default: “View Now”).