Here is the change log from the last couple updates. Some posts on how to use some of these new filters coming soon.
- Ordering levels by id (ascending) on the levels page now. Added a “pmpro_levels_array” filter that can be used to reorder the levels or alter the levels before displaying them on the levels page. The array of levels is the only parameter.
- Added expiration date to the member list and export.
- Showing a member count on the member list page.
- Added filter to change subject lines for PMPro emails. (pmpro_email_subject) The filter’s first paramter is the subject, the second parameter is an object containg all of the email information. There are also filters for pmpro_email_recipient, pmpro_email_sender, pmpro_email_sender_name, pmpro_email_template, amd pmpro_email_body.
- Added an RSS feed from the PMPro blog to the dashboard.
- Now only showing the discount code field at checkout if there are discount codes in the database. Can be overriden by the pmpro_show_discount_code filter.
- Cancelling with PayPal now properly updates status to “cancelled”.
- No longer trying to unsubscribe from PayPal or Authorize.net if there is no subscription ID to check against (e.g. when the user was manually added to a membership level) or if the last order does not have “success” status (e.g. they already cancelled).
- Removed PHP short tags (e.g., ) for wider compatibility.
- Fixed bug with non-USD currencies.
- Fixed bug with phone number formatting.
- Fixed bug with discount codes showing up in emails, confirmation pages, and invoices.
- Added currency option to gateway settings.