Some important bug fixes, especially for those using PayPal Express.
- IMPORTANT fix so new user email addresses are properly captured when using PayPal Express.
- rewrote the IPN handler to use the WordPress HTTP API for better compatibility.
- added extra id to tables and fields for easier styling. (let me know if you have suggestions for small changes like these that can save you from having to templatize a page)
- fixed query in readiness check function.
- Authorize.net doesn’t support international phone numbers, so we’re not sending them to Authorize.net anymore.