We compiled a nice list of bug fixes and other updates before we could get v2.0 beta out. So PMPro 1.7.12 is here.
The full list of updates is below.
- Now including expiration text in text that is updated when a discount code is used. (Thanks, John Zeiger)
- Making sure that $myuser->membership_level is set in pmpro_has_membership_access().
- Added Norwegian locale files. (Thanks, Maritk)
- Added Turkish locale files. (Thanks, yasinkuyu on GitHub.)
- Fixed error where “undefined” was being passed to Stripe for the name.
- Fixed error with setting enddates on the edit user page for users with multiple “active” memberships.
- “Renew” link will show up on levels page only if the user has the level and it is not recurring and has an enddate.
- Stripe gateway is using $pmpro_currency global instead of getting value via pmpro_getOption, so it can be overridden via code likehttps://gist.github.com/strangerstudios/8806443
- Payflow Pro gateway is now passing the currency code to the API for non-US currencies. (Thanks