This is a very important update for Stripe users and fixes many bugs that were occurring with Stripe integration including duplicate order issues and cancellation syncing.
List of all updates:
* Updated the Stripe API library to version 1.11.0.
* Fixed issues where users upgrading or downgrading would have their subscriptions cancelled at Stripe.
* Fixed issues where extra emails were being sent out when users cancelled a membership when using Stripe.
* Generally made the Stripe integration better and ready for version 2.0.
* The Stripe webhook will now add a 5 second delay before processing most requests. This is to ensure that PMPro has time to update the order during checkout (Stripe can sometimes receive a charge or cancellation, then send the webhook, and WP can process that in the split second it takes PMPro to save an order during checkout.). This prevents duplicate orders in the PMPro DB on some charges and fixes some issues with cancellations.
* Setting constant PMPRO_STRIPE_WEBHOOK_DEBUG to true will send an email to the WP admin every time the Stripe Webhook is hit. You can also set it to an alternative email address or “log” to have it added to ../paid-memberships-pro/logs/stripe-webhook.txt.
* Setting constant PMPRO_IPN_DEBUG to true will send an email to the WP admin every time the IPN handler is hit. You can also set it to an alternative email address or “log” to have it added to ../paid-memberships-pro/logs/ipn.txt.
* Now showing the PMPro order ID/code in INVOICE emails instead of the Stripe order id when using the Stripe gateway.