Here is a recap of the last few updates that include several bug fixes. The upgrade is especially important for people using PayPal Express on servers that don’t have SSL setup.
- Fixed SSL handling on the billing page for members without an order.
- Removed single quotes from shortcode examples on page settings page. Doh! (Thanks, Caps)
- Added Multisite/Network FAQ item.
- Updated the payments settings page to convert tax rates like 7 into 0.07. (Tax rates > 1 are divided by 100.)
- Moved the SSL Seal box lower on the payment settings page.
- Made dashboard menu and admin bar menus consistent.
- Fixed bug with selecting categories when adding a new level.
- Fixed bug where the user was sometimes redirected to the add level page after adding a level.
- Updated pmpro_hasMembershipLevel() and
[membership]shortcode to allow passing a level like “-5” which will return true if the user does NOT have level #5.
- Fixed warning on discount codes page. Fixed some other warnings.
- Updated expiration/trial crons to avoid blank (”) and zero (‘0000-00-00 00:00:00’) DB values in addition to NULLs. (Some backup programs will incorrectly export NULL dates as ” which could be interpretted as 1/1/1970… meaning the membership has expired.)
- Fixed bug where “Billing Information” was shown on the account page for some free levels.
- Fixed the activation bug that went out in 1.3.17. New version to allow for easy upgrades.