Features of the Member RSS Addon
- Create Member-Specific RSS Feeds for Paid Memberships Pro.
- View your RSS feeds on the Membership Account page.
- Add or remove as many RSS feed links as you want.
- Upload the pmpro-member-rss directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory of your site.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
How it Works
When the plugin is active, a link will be created under the Member Links section of every members’ Membership Account page.
This special RSS feed will only contain membership restricted content which that user has access to, and filter out the rest (including unprotected posts). If the memberkey is not attached to the link, the normal WordPress RSS recent posts feed will be shown.
Additional RSS feeds can be added with the
pmpromrss_feeds filter. Here’s an example: