60,000+ active installs and recommended by businesses of all types.
I discovered Paid Memberships Pro whilst looking for something to integrate with the LearnDash LMS. I’m really pleased with your how your plugin works and look forward to using it on future sites. Thanks for your generosity in releasing such a great piece of software.
No other membership plugin is as customizable as Paid Memberships Pro. I’m able to help my members move forward in their careers by designing a site around their needs – not around the capabilities of the plugin.
I used Wishlist Member for years, and Paid Memberships Pro is now my go to membership software for WordPress. It is truly open source and from what I can tell, endlessly customizable. I implement a lot of membership systems and so far, this has been the most enjoyable one to use and setup. The seamless integration with Stripe, easy to setup membership pages, and the fact that Jason and the team share code snippets proactively to members makes using this plugin a terrific experience. Even if you’re not a developer like me, the premium access to forums and recipes are guaranteed to save you development cost for any customization you need. My only regret is that I didn’t start using it sooner.
I was initially worried about the level of complexity PMPro had, and whether it would do everything I needed it to, but it was simple to set up (with my limited Wordpress knowledge) and easy to customise, plus the support offered when I upgraded my subscription and everything I got access to in the forum was well worth it.
I am not a developer, but I found it very easy to set up different membership levels and membership charges. PMPro is very flexible. I would recommend this application (plugin) as a perfect solution to website owners building a paid membership clientele.
Paid Memberships Pro took my classroom website and allowed me to turn it into a business. I was able to get started in just a month or two, and now have 500,000 visitors monthly from all over the world, generating a healthy supplement to my job at the school. Paid Memberships Pro makes it so easy, I can generate twice my teacher’s pay in just my free time after school!
I’ve tried a handful of other “Top” rated plugins but PMPro was definitely the easiest to implement. Everything worked as it was supposed to. That bundled with the fact that it’s free!! I don’t think you can beat it. I paid the $97 for additional support, and it was well worth it. The add-ons, plus the fact that you can use native WP plugins to add more functionality make this plugin truly worth using.
Paid Memberships Pro is the easiest membership tool for WordPress if you want to start taking payments immediately with little hassle. Setup is quick and the documentation is thorough when required, but I have not found much outside of the available add-ons that I need.
We looked at several other membership plugins and PMPro was the clear winner. We needed something that could be highly customized and PMPro was the only answer. The add-on library has been a big help as well. Every time we want to implement some new membership features, chances are they’re already done and are just a couple clicks away from being implemented.
Paid Memberships Pro has allowed us to build a scalable solution for our subscription site. We don’t have to think about the smaller details because the plugin and team at Paid Memberships Pro has done that for us. This has saved me development time and costs and has allowed us to build something that we’re really proud of and has allowed us to build a real business upon.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
Plus and Unlimited Membership include a 100% money-back guarantee.
- If within 30 days of purchase you decide not to use our software and services, you may request a full refund. To obtain a refund, you will have to contact us, including the username, email address, and name on file for the account you wish to cancel. At that time, we will cancel your membership and refund any one-time payment made.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many sites can I use Paid Memberships Pro on?
- As many as you want. Paid Memberships Pro is 100% open source – there is no limit on how many sites you can use our plugin on. A PMPro License is required for automatic updates for our Plus Add Ons. A Plus-level key can be used on up to 5 sites. An Unlimited-level key can be used on as many sites as you personally manage.
What happens if I do not renew (once my membership expires)?
- Your Plus or Unlimited Membership is valid for one year from purchase date. If your membership expires you will lose access to the support forum and any premium videos, tutorials, and code recipes. The core Paid Memberships Pro plugin and all Add Ons already installed will continue to work. The core Paid Memberships Pro plugin and other Add Ons we host in the WordPress.org repository can still be updated through the WordPress dashboard, but your PMPro License will no longer enable the installation or updating of Plus Add Ons.
Which plan should I choose?
- Most people are managing fewer than 5 sites and select the Plus level. If you are managing multiple membership sites and require an unlimited license, you can upgrade at a later time and the difference in price will be credited toward your upgrade.
Can I purchase Plus Add Ons individually?
- Plus Add Ons are included in your Plus or Unlimited membership and cannot be purchased separately.
How much support can I expect to receive?
- We provide very deep support and are able to resolve most customization needs and troubleshoot most issues via the support forums. When custom code is needed, we will assist with writing the code and will instruct you on exactly where to put it.
If you have a very deep list of requirements and we are not able to resolve all of your issues, you can ask for a refund within 30 days.
I’m a developer. Can I use my PMPro License key on client sites?
- You are free to use your PMPro License on client sites. However, we advise developers not to share their license key on client sites so that each client has access to the support forums and can receive ongoing add on updates. Saving your clients a little bit of money right now might seem like a good idea, but you can save yourself some potential trouble if you need to cancel your own license in the future or one of your clients ends up sharing your key more broadly and it gets flagged for abuse.
Does your plugin include integration for INSERT MY GATEWAY NAME HERE?
- View our gateways documentation to see gateways included in the core plugin. There are also a few gateway integrations written and maintained by third parties listed here.
Developing a new gateway plugin is a large undertaking. This page includes a general guide to developing a new gateway and is meant for experienced developers. We are not currently taking on any new gateway development work, but we will support other developers who are working on gateway integrations via our member forums.
My theme included Paid Memberships Pro. How do I get support?
- Our core plugin is 100% free and open source. Your theme author has decided to bundle our plugin in your theme download, however this does not include a support membership or access to our Add Ons. You must purchase a support membership that includes a PMPro License Key in order to get support or access Plus Add Ons.