The Group Discount Codes Add On allows you to better manage grouped discount codes or large numbers of unique discount codes with the same pricing.View the Group Discount Codes Add On
How it Works
Adds the ability to create a single ‘parent’ discount code and bulk generate ‘child’ codes with the same settings. The parent code controls all of the pricing, expiration, allowed levels, etc. Once saved, each of the sub codes will act as if they have the same settings as the main code.
This is useful for bulk mailing, newsletters, or participation in a Groupon-type program.
- Install and activate ‘pmpro-group-discount-codes’.
- Go to Memberships > Discount Codes.
- Create a new discount code.
- Under “Group Codes” enter one unique code per line (these can be auto-generated with any random string generator or in a spreadsheet program).
- Set the pricing per level that the group of codes will apply to.
- The “parent” code should be kept private with unlimited uses.